Do you have a passion for sports and luxury vehicles? Does the idea of getting under the hood of a Lamborghini, Ferrari or Porsche excite you? Our automotive service center is seeking a top-notch full time Automotive Technician to join the team at SweetCars! Our shop services all makes and models, including sports cars, classic, luxury, exotic, and other special interest vehicles. We pride ourselves on providing the area’s most personalized service in a timely and professional manner for our valued customers.
We offer competitive pay, bonus opportunities, and a full benefits package as well as a comfortable and unique working environment.
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including fluid services, oil changes, tire installations, balancing and rotations, air conditioner recharges, battery installations and other general vehicle repairs and diagnostics
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify repair quality
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity, workplace safety and SweetCars’ shop standards
- High school diploma/GED required
- ASE certification not required, but a plus
- 3+ years’ automotive service technician experience; knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment a must
- Strong communication skills and customer service orientation
- Desire to participate ongoing job-related training and development
- Ability to operate all auto repair tools and equipment
- Clean driving record with valid driver’s license
- Computer proficiency – office tools, email, internet, etc. is required. Knowledge of Napa Tracs is a plus
- Comfort with vehicle estimates, creating quotes, and pricing out parts and labor
Interested candidates please apply by sending resume and any supplemental information to: Julie_machado@sweetwater.com
SweetCars is an equal opportunity employer.